[tlug] Tip of the day: thumbnail evidence

I mistyped ~/.thunderbird and found myself in .thumbnails. I had a poke
around and found it has kept a record of every image I've looked at in
the past 2.5 years! I dunno if it is just for eog (my main image viewer)
or all gnome apps, but the paranoid among you might want to clean it out
regularly!

.thumbnails/fail/gnome-thumbnail-factory was full of 1x1 pixel pngs,
dating back to Dec 2004. Weird. Deleted.

Darren