[tlug] Re: Interesting Hans Reiser article in Wired

"Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/15-07/ff_hansreiser?currentPage=1

Reiser is an odd guy, that is the one thing I can say with confidence
after reading this piece in Wired.

The case is truly bizarre, and I feel sad for all involved.

Odd? Agreed. Not unusual though IMO. Nor the other people mentioned in the article. Fascinating stuff, would be great entertainment if not for the possible tragedy involved.

"gender confused alternative sexuality dolls" I ask you... Must try to
translate that into Japanese :-)
--
Gernot Hassenpflug