Re: [tlug] Looking for Linux fit Laptop in Tokyo

On Monday 09 July 2007 00:15, Josh Glover wrote:
>I can recommend the MacBook quite enthusiastically. Dual-boot Mac OS
>or simply wipe the disk and drop Linux on there. All the hardware is
>supported quite well.

Do you have wireless working with WPA on the MacBook? I'm running Debian
Etch on my MacBook and have been struggling with wireless off-and-on. I
think part of the problem is that it is the first time i've tried to
set up wireless under Linux and so i'm not familiar with the process.
If you happen to have a link to a definitive HOWTO or something
similar, i'd appreciate if it was shared.