Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 7/9/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
Why? I do not take your opinions personally; do you take mine as
personal affronts? If so, I suggest you attempt to keep discussions
technical and put the flamethrower down.

So if I call you mentally ill (as you did me), you won't take it personally? Cool! You have a very thick skin!

Why should Linux users care to hear criticism of Microsoft at all?

Yeah, okay, ignorance is bliss. My bad.

Godwin? Okay. Steve? No, please don't make me read that junk! It's great technically but divorced from reality half the time!

they stick to "just the facts, ma'am"?

You have a bad sense of humor Josh. Better to stop watching inane old TV shows and study reality instead!

Anyway, it would be best to drop the subject!  As you seem to be
suggesting, it is forbidden to say anything negative about wonderful
Microsoft on this list, so I'll try to tone it down, lest, um, what?

Cheers!

RM