Re: [tlug] Linux Distro Choices [was Re: Denshi Jisho]

On 09/07/07, Kim Ahlström <kim.ahlstrom@example.com> wrote:

Hello all, just thought I'd share the descision about which distro to
use for the new jisho.org server (which was delivered last friday).
[...]
But after talking it over with a few friends who will be using the box
as well, we descided to keep with FreeBSD since it's what we all use
on other machines, and for the sake of quick deployment (not having to
get used to a new way of doing things in Linux).

What a cop-out! ;)

--
Cheers,
Josh