Re: [tlug] Looking for Linux fit Laptop in Tokyo

On 7/9/2007, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

>I can recommend the MacBook quite enthusiastically.

I also recommend MacBooks highly. I'm typing this on a MacBook Pro, and
it's a wonderful machine. I haven't tried Linux on it, but OS X is
quite nice :)

I've had very good success running Linux on various ThinkPad models, and
I know a lot of people with Lenovo ThinkPads at work and they like them
as well as IBM ThinkPads, so that's another good one to look at.
ThinkPads have been very popular with Linux users for a long, long time
and thus have excellent hardware support.

Jonathan