Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 7/8/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 08/07/07, Jedidiah Israel <jedidiah.israel@example.com> wrote:

> Coersion is the mind killer...don't silence the differences.

Um, are you accusing *me* of coercion? On what grounds?

My apologies, the image of a "baseball bat" came to mind when reading your earlier post. ;-) Then the paradigms of differing philosophies (i.e. Lyotard & Foucault) came reigning down for battle. In short, my problem not yours. Next time I`ll keep my delusions to myself.