Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 08/07/07, Roger Markus <rogermarku@example.com> wrote:

Good debating points, but you're ignoring the fact that there's
something immoral about supporting an illegal and rotten-to-the-core
corporation like Microsoft.

I realise that I have already replied overmuch to this thread, many times debating myself, but this discussion seems an excellent one to have at a nomikai, whilst I am still sober enough to make cogent points. ;)

You coming to the tech meeting next week? If so, let's sit down at the
nomikai and talk this over.

--
Cheers,
Josh