Re: [tlug] Geeky Sci-Fi

On 07/07/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

Not bad, but I almost closed the tab when he equated the "Saudi
Royals" with militant Islam.  "Oh when will [we] ever learn?"

Ah, I was reading so fast that I missed the meaning of that.

You are absolutely right; militant Islam hates the Saudi royals *more*
than the Western devils, because the Saudis welcome the infidels into
the Dar al Islam. Which is, of course, strictly verboten\Wthe Arabic
word for verboten.

--
Cheers,
Josh