Re: [tlug] Testing email functions within PHP on my local machine [SOLVED]

> I might, maybe, one day, if I'm feeling bored and insane, try to get some
> kind of mailing service to work from my home testing machine, because it
> would be nice if I could just check my email account and see how the email
> looks when it got there.

Personally I liked Keith's suggestion of ssmtp (looks like a 4 line
config file [1]) and I will try it if my current setup stops working
(yes, email from my test machine does arrive; I don't know why, and
refuse to investigate further in case the act of observation changes the
behaviour ;-).

Darren

[1]:
ssmtp.conf: