Re: [tlug] Kernel Code Reading Party of YLUG

On 05/07/07, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:

On 7/5/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/07/07, Hiroshi Miura <miurahr@example.com> wrote:
>
> > Opinions here are not any delegation of
> > each organization.
>
> Is this NTT's standard English disclaimer? Because it is not really
> English... ;)

I don't care. Maybe Japanese will consider your joke as a harassment.

OK...

If this is NTT's official disclaimer, they should probably make sure
it makes sense in English; I actually had to read the Japanese to
figure out what it meant.

If it is just something that Miura-san wrote, I'd be happy to give him
this, free of charge:

"Any opinions expressed in this email belong soley to the individual
and cannot be attributed to NTT Data, KK or the IPA OSS Center"

English is not our mother tongue so it OK until it is understandable.

Yeah, and Japanese is not mine. But if I said something in Japanese or Vietnamese that you could not understand, wouldn't you correct me?

--
Cheers,
Josh