Re: [tlug] Testing email functions within PHP on my local machine

> The email script I've written doesn't return any errors.
> But, I'm not receiving any of the email at any of the addresses I've
> attempted to write to.

Hi Dave,
Your purpose here is to be sure the script is working? Or do you
actually need to receive the email that is being generated?

If sendmail is unable to deliver something you can see that by typing
"mailq" (you may need to be root to do that). You should see the mails
your PHP script is generating listed there.  (There should be a way to
actually see the headers and body of the queued emails: maybe look under
/var/spool/mqueue.)

Darren