Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 4 juil. 07, at 20:16, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Jean-Christophe Helary writes:

Just who do you claim is being stolen from?  What property is being
stolen?  And where do the victims' rights to the property come from?

It is more a Monsanto/Terminator kind of theft that I see here.

"Monsanto/Terminator"? I don't know what you're referring to.

It is still a huge issue in the agricultural world.

http://www.orpheusweb.co.uk/john.rose/ttech.html

Here the "free" code is the DNA of plants. The analogy is borderline, I know but that is the closest I can find.

Jean-Christophe Helary