Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

 On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 11:13:18 +0900,
 Jean-Christophe Helary <fusion@example.com> wrote
 in <E59CA5C5-59F9-40D5-9919-4737A507AC47@example.com>:

> And I did not declare that use of "liberal-open-source-license code"
> was stealing, it is closing the code and/or not contributing back
> that is stealing.

The vast majority of users for most code will be end users.
End users don't generally contribute code back to the community.
Most of them don't even send in bug reports.

Are they stealing?