Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

Hi Everyone,

If there's still time available, I'd be happy to give a lightning talk
about time tracking within scrum from the developer's perspective..
tentatively titled "time tracking that's not evil"

thanks!
-e

On 7/3/07, Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio@example.com> wrote:
Edward Middleton wrote:
> Jim Grisanzio wrote:
>> If there is still time in the schedule, I'd love to give a lightning
>> talk on OpenSolaris (in Japan and globally as well). There are some
>> pretty big changes going on in the project at this point since we just
>> had our two year anniversary recently.
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> Thank you for offering.  There is time and a lightning talk on
> OpenSolaris would be great.  We will close submissions for lightning
> talks by 7/7* at which time we will divide the available time between
> presenters (with a minimum of 5 minutes).
>
> Edward
>
> * If we reach the limit of 6 speakers before then.

Cool. Sounds good.

Thanks. :)

Jim
--