Re: [tlug-admin] Re: [tlug] iptables - Tools for easy configuration

steven smith wrote:
> Edward Middleton wrote:
>> I think this would be far better done in the nomi or nijikai, along with
>> a Stephen vs Mauro emacs, vi round.
>>
>> Edward
>>
> You know -- I see similarities in this and the IP tables
> conversation and the comment above.  I was discouraged in
> learning EMACS at my second engineering job  back in about
> 1984.  I was a heavy VI user already and could do just about
Date is wrong here and I better correct it.  It was the
third job, so mid to late 80's.  I was at Island Graphics in
Marin/Corte Madera, CA.  We had a nice little
write/draw/paint package that might have gone somewhere
except for the UNIX standard wars that were going on at the
same time.  Oh well...

Steve S.