Re: [tlug] Irfanview Via Wine

On 7/2/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:
The easiest option I have seen is to install it on a Windows
box, and copy the entire directory over.  I carry my copy
around on a thumb drive.  Use wine to execute it.  In my
experience, it works for a little while, then needs to be
closed and restarted again. Looks like resource issues to me.

Now that sounds interesting! I'll give it a try. Did you copy over everything from System32 folder? Ultimately running something directly on Linux is best of course, but in the meantime, I'm gave to try whatever.

Lyle