Re: [tlug] [Announcement] TLUG Technical Meeting 2007-7-14

Hi ...

If there is still time in the schedule, I'd love to give a lightning
talk on OpenSolaris (in Japan and globally as well). There are some
pretty big changes going on in the project at this point since we just
had out two year anniversary recently.

Jim
--
Jim Grisanzio, Sr. Program Manager, OpenSolaris Engineering
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris