Re: [tlug] [OT] Say _no_ to the Microsoft Office format as an ISO standard

On 02/07/07, Pietro Zuco <drzuco@example.com> wrote:

Everyone is free to decide what to do or not, this is just a
suggestion to fight agaist something that, IMHO I considere dangeours.

http://www.noooxml.org/petition

I seriously doubt that this will have any effect on the ISO's decision, but I filled it out:

First name: Josh
Last name: Glover
City: Tokyo
Country: Japan
Your comments:
A "standard" with binary blobs does little good if you do not know how to handle
the blobs.

Here's hoping.

--
Cheers,