Re: [tlug] Irfanview Via Wine

On 01/07/07, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:

ImageMagick... I'll look into it.  One thing I noticed recently with
four or five image viewers that I tested some photos with - only one
of them recognized the vertical format information that my Lumix
camera automatically puts in vertical images.  On a brand-W box,
ACDSee 4.0 didn't recognize it either, but 7.0 did.

I know you are a KDE guy, but gqview[1] is the closest thing to ACDSee on Linux.

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://gqview.sourceforge.net/