Re: [tlug] IE7

On 6/28/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
Our internal Windows terminal servers were just recently upgraded with
IE7, which I must use occasionally for one nasty webapp that breaks
Firefox.

Have you reported the bug? :D
I was happy to see that IE7 is a total rip-off of Firefox / Opera /
Konqueror. :) Tabs look like shite, but at least they are there, and
best of all for me, the keyboard actually *works* as a navigation
device (i.e. tab order is predictable and Backspace goes back)!

Yeah, tab function in iE is very similar to the one in Firefox. Plus,
it is rocking fast.

Does anyone know anything about the architecture? Are they using
Mozilla / KDE code, or is this just a feature-for-feature copy? Any
crashes or other behaviour that is suspiciously similar to Firefox or
Konqueror?
I don't know and I don't think they have any reason to do so.
Funtions like that are easy to implemented.
# Is that function protected by any patents?

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu