Re: [tlug] IE7

Josh Glover wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about the architecture? Are they using
> Mozilla / KDE code, or is this just a feature-for-feature copy?

I image it would just be a feature for feature copy.  It would be very
difficult adding all the ie quirks/bugs to the mozilla code.  IE7 will
run on Linux under wine with ies4linux[1].  Though it wouldn't let me
change the proxy settings.  Probably just need to hand edit the registry
file.

Edward

1. http://www.tatanka.com.br/ies4linux/page/Main_Page