MIME Digest Reply Threading Test . . . . . (was Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies) [tlug]

This is a test of replying to a letter in MIME digest,
hopefully not breaking the thread.

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:44:10 +0900 <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

>  On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:05:50 +0900,
>  Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote
>  in <d8fcc0800706240405p69e3e8d1m750a1dacc0348e@example.com>:
>
> > Isn't there a "View message source" or "View original" option
> > of some sort?
>
> These options no longer exist in the newer versions of Outlook.

The text quoted above is actually irrelevant.
I just needed to quote _something_ for the test.

As suggested by Tobias Diedrich in

   http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0706/msg00537.html

I saved a (message/rfc822) attachment of the MIME digest as a
file in the directory structure of my email client, then clicked
on that email in the GUI email program, highlighted some text
and hit reply. I did _not_ hand tweak the headers, nor use any
command line programs.
(I would like to tweak the headers, to reference Tobias' email,
but did not want to confuse the test.)

Hopefully, having the message ID will be sufficient to form an
"In-reply-to:" header line from, will be sufficient for
threaded readers to follow. We'll see.