Re: [tlug] Desktop Wars Query

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:02:27 -0800, "Alvarez" <alvarezes@example.com>
wrote:

> I prefer a fluxbox environment with rox as the file-roller.

Fluxbox is an enviroment I used for a while, intil I decided to try
XFCE. Maybe it's far too subjective a phenomenon, but I did find
fluxbox rather more awkward that XFCE. Then again, maybe that's because
I hadn't discovered xbindkeys by then.

BTW, top-posting over an untrimmed, unquoted message is frowned upon.
Maybe you'd like to read http://www.tlug.jp/listpolicy.php

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"A reputation for releasing inferior software will make it more
 difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay for
 new products or new versions of existing products."
              -- Microsoft