Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies (was Re: [tlug] Re: font encoding question)

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 02:44:10PM +0900, burlingk@example.com wrote:

>  On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:05:50 +0900,
>  Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote
>  in <d8fcc0800706240405p69e3e8d1m750a1dacc0348e@example.com>:
>
> > Isn't there a "View message source" or "View original" option
> > of some sort?
>
> These options no longer exist in the newer versions of Outlook.

I don't have access to the latest version of Outlook, but what about
high lighting the message, right clicking, and then left clicking
properties?   That's what you had to go through to view source in
previous versions.   When you did that, there was an option to view
source.  (It was already too much to ask users to do, as far as
forwarding spam, but...)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Xander: Isn't that what they called The Slayer?
Willow: Buffy, ohh scary.
Xander: Someone has to talk to her people. That name is striking
fear in nobody's hearts.