Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies (was Re: [tlug] Re: font encoding question)

burlingk@example.com writes:

 > * Note...  I would not use that option given the choice either.
 > I rather like the ability to easily correct mistakes. :P  Pine
 > is about as low tech as I like to go. ^_^

You wimp!<wink>

9 out of 10 dentists recommend "sendmail -ot -f $LOGNAME <<EOT".
Anything that's easy enough for a *dentist* to use should be
asa-meshi-mae to a Real Wheel.

I think it's time to reprint that hysterical article about how some
guru manage to save a system in the throes of "rm -rf /" with only the
in-memory Bourne shell.  Anybody have a copy handy?