Re: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies . . . . . . . . . . (Re: [tlug] Re: font encoding question)

On 24/06/07, burlingk@example.com <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I am using an email client that is officially evil,
and am not in a position to change it for a while still.  If there
is a "References:" line, it is not one I can get too.

Isn't there a "View message source" or "View original" option of some sort?

How was this for a proper reply, given my circumstances? ^_^

I approve. But if you could dig out that References header, the archives would thank you. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh