RE: Quoting for Thread Breaking Digest Replies . . . . . . . . . . (Re: [tlug] Re: font encoding question)

 On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:33:29 -0400,
 Jim <jep200404@example.com> wrote
 in <20070623133329.29eeca53.jep200404@example.com>:

> In my own replies to thread breaking digest replies, I wish I had
> restored the thread by adding the appropriate message IDs to the
> "References:" header line.

Unfortunately I am using an email client that is officially evil,
and am not in a position to change it for a while still.  If there
is a "References:" line, it is not one I can get too.

How was this for a proper reply, given my circumstances? ^_^

---
Ken