Re: [tlug] Linux Distro Choices [was Re: Denshi Jisho]

On 6/22/07, Kim AhlstrÃm <kim.ahlstrom@example.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I run Ubuntu
I'll assign a 3 to Ubuntu then, since Josh's reply has to be taken as
a complaint. Actually, I'll add a few more rules.

* -1 for extreme useage of orange everywhere
* -10 for clichà images of happy people on the project home page

Try Kubuntu - same organization basically, but blue instead of orange, and no smiling people on the website: http://www.kubuntu.org/

I'm writing this message from a Suse box, but since they've gotten in
bed with the devil (Microsoft = evil), I'll soon be dumping them in
favor of - probably - Kubuntu.

Lyle