Re: DOS/Mac/Unix Newlines . . . . . . . . (Re: [tlug] More joy with MMM Mode in XEmacs)

On 19/06/07, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

BTW, it occurred to me that there is one situation where Emacs will
use CR to separate lines, and that's in leaf-hiding modes like
outline-mode and hideif.

That is interesting, since I use outline-mode for code folding. I think I tried turning it off in the course of my debugging efforts, but let me verify that.

I'll be damned! That fixed it!

Great BTW, Steve.

So now the question is why doesn't outline-mode work with mmm-mode /
mason? That is something that I'll Google as time allows, because I
can live without it for now.

--
Cheers,
Josh