Re: [tlug] font encoding question

Edward Wright wrote:

BTW the jcode.pl library was superseded by the Jcode.pm perl module which as of perl 5.8.1 was superseded by the Encode.pm module. ...
Unfortunatly my ISP is still on 5.6 perl, but at least they do have jcode.pl. It sounds like the functionality is about the same though. It does bring up another issue for me though. I think 5.6.1 was the first release utf-8 was really working in.

I need to get 'em to update their perl.

Steve S.