[tlug] -[OT]- Visitors

Good Morning Tlug!

For $20,000 you can go with the team to the new world inside our own. Do
we have anyone who would like to bring the first Linux Desktop to Hallow
earth? We must bring Linux there before Bush brings Democracy to the
center of our Earth! It is an interesting read anyways. I am trying to
create some satire about it . Japanese TV just did a special about it. It is very interesting for the open minded croud

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/377/11313_InnerEarth.html

/Phil/