Re: [tlug] Re: WWWJDIC backdoor issue

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:15:29 +1000, "Jim Breen" <jimbreen@example.com>
wrote:

> For Firefox et al. it's document.getSelection();  Safari needs
> window.getSelection();, and the older IEs used
> document.frames[i].document.selection.createRange().text;
>
> I wish there was a single standard.   8-)}

If there was, you can bet your ass Microsoft wouldn't use it :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Exposing M$ sExchange directly to the Internet is a lot like painting a
bulls-eye on your backside and bending over, naked, in a Greenwich
Village steam room (except M$ is not nearly as safe).
        -- Morely 'spam is theft' Dotes in NANAE, 08-JUL-2003.