[tlug] [ways OT ] Sandisk CF + Nikon D70

Hi all,

I use my Sandisk CF 1.0GB[1] with Nikon D70[2] ,
It is not easy to reproduce the bug but at least, this is what I remember.

1. Took some pictures with the card[1].

2. Unplugged card[1] from the camera [2]

3. Inserted a new CF card, took some pictures
There are two folders under this card ( NCD70, HARA100 ? ) and I
deleted one of them

4, Replaced it with the old card[1].

At this momment, I observed that the old carded is full but I couldn't
see any picutre in it ( with the camera, or even with my pasokon[3] ).

I din't deleted any pictures in this card nor formated the card.

I also have  made an image of the disk[4] if you want to research (
1GB in size, view with dd under Windows or Linux ).

# I guess that the file system(FAT) is corrrupt at some point.

[1]
http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(1157)-SDCFH-1024-SanDisk_Ultra_II_CompactFlash_1GB.aspx
[2] http://www.nikon-image.com/jpn/products/camera/slr/digital/d70/index.htm
[3] http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1349/538599764_33e33b5057.jpg