Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Correct particle to use

On ç, 2007-06-12 at 14:53 -1000, Bart Mathias wrote:
> The scariest thing is ãããã.

Hmm. How about ãåãããFor some reason, putting an object before a
nominal form seems extremely perverted. (Yet, I'm pretty sure I've heard
my wife use it.) Putting ãåããinto Google gives about 1.6 million
hits, but a lot of those are acceptable expressions such as ãããããå
ãããããWhen I searched for ãåã NOT ãåãã I got about 1.3
million pages. Searching for ãåããããgave 26,000 hits.ãDoes this
bother other people, or is it just me?
--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- slu <AT> ccsr <DOT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  ccsr.uchicago.edu