Re: [tlug] IBook WANTED

On 13/06/07, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> Is anyone selling a cheap IBook?, or knows a place to acquire a decently cheap IBook.

No, but how about adding to a wiki such as:

Just waiting for my login to be validated :)

Two other places in akihabara that have a lot of mac kit are:

http://www.janpara.co.jp/
http://www.akibakan-us.com/

but neither of them are cheap. I've seen the occasional ibook in the small
shops in the back streets of akihabara for much cheaper so it's worth
poking around there if you can. They might even let you keep the little
"This is not a windows PC" flag I saw attached on one of them :)

Neil.