Re: [tlug] IBook WANTED

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 06:19:04PM +0900, Josh Glover wrote:
> On 13/06/07, Mattia Dongili <malattia@example.com> wrote:
>
> >hth
>
> Help more by creating a wiki for this place:
>
> http://tlug.jp/wiki/Places:Tokyo:MacIchiba

will change it a little then, the very interesting floor is the unix
one (as Erin already said), I love those sparc workstations, just
waiting to sign that damn job contract.

http://www.ottonet.co.jp/
or directly:
http://www.unixhonpo.com/

> I did it for you this time, just by way of setting a good example. :)

many thanks ;) I thought that used shops in Akihabara were
not that great piece of news but anyway...

So Category:Places:* is enough for those pages?

--
mattia
:wq!