Re: [tlug] Giving a program priority briefly

emiddleton@example.com writes:

 > Not about which was better because his preferences are well known
 > but just the fact that some people like ruby and some people like
 > python but almost no-one likes both.

Well, at this point anything I say about Ruby is pure flame, since
I've never used it in anger. :-)

 > It is interesting to note that one of Davids stated reasons for
 > preferring ruby is that there was more then one way to do things.

That's always been one of the dividing lines between Perl and Python,
too.

If you have a second, would you fire up a Python interpreter, type
"import this<RET>", and comment on how a Rubyist views the other koans
that appear?