Re: [tlug] contribution to F/OSS community

On 6/11/07, Jim Grisanzio <Jim.Grisanzio@example.com> wrote:
[snip]

Taking pictures is a huge community contribution. And it's a lot of fun, too. :) I've taken thousands of images of various community events, and as Alain suggests, I license them all under cc: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/deed.en-us

What's cool is that they start showing up in presentations and in blogs
all over the place.

I don't mean pictures like these :D. Your pictures will not be used
for web design or desktop backgroud. I am talking about pictures like
these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vuhung/tags/fav/

Projects like Gnome, KDE or wiki needs a lot of artwork. Some of my
friends had asked me if she could use my pictures for her website. I
said yes.

At this moment, probably Creative Commons is just Ok for me.

Thanks all.

-- Best Regards, Nguyen Hung Vu vuhung16plus{remove}@example.com An inquisitive look at Harajuku http://www.flickr.com/photos/vuhung/sets/72157600109218238/