[tlug] C++ training in Japan in English

Hi,

A co-worker is looking for C++ training in Japan... but... in English. He
has searched around and found only a place called Learning Tree which said
they would need several people willing to attend in English from the same
site to even consider it.

I did some simple googling but the terms C++, training, English, and Japan
seem to be too common for decent results. I found Temple University in an
archive thread from about a year ago but a real commercial training course
which would start soon would be preferable  I figure if such a beast even
exists, someone here would know of it.

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.