Re: [tlug] contribution to F/OSS community

English-only speakers can return the favour also by making an effort
to communicate with ESL speakers:

1. Slow down
# SNIP
6. Avoid slang

Obviously, (6) goes out the window in the pub, where it is quite fun
to explain each other's slang. But for communication purposes, these
six guidelines have served me quite well when chatting with non-native
English speakers (such as Australians).

C'mon mate, fair suck of the sav! Yabbering away so slow and loud I thought you were not a full quid - or just another seppo ;-)

Time for me to do the Harold Holt, Keith