Re: [tlug] contribution to F/OSS community

I can't write code and I can't do test so F/OSS project out there
won't seems to need me. Plus, I can't write ( written ) English well
so documetation is also impossible.

G'day,

I'm guessing (excuse me if I'm wrong) that you are Vietnamese. Why not
help out the Vietnamese FOSS community by translating some
howtos/doco. Your English *may* not be up to speed to write for an
English audience, but from reading what you write here it seems to be
more than good enough to allow you to read and translate into your
first language.

Regards, Keith