Re: [tlug] Giving a program priority briefly

> Have you ever heard of lcov or tools like such?
> http://ltp.sourceforge.net/coverage/lcov.php
> When you use that, we know exactly what part of code need to be
> refactored - not by reading the code.

Refactoring is the art of changing the code to make it more
readable/expandable (usually with a future addition in mind, not just
for the sake of itself), without changing functionality. Coverage
doesn't seem to be related (coverage tools are used to see if you have
enough tests).

Darren

--
Darren Cook