Re: [tlug] Job opportunities: AGOS Japan

we need people with excellent spoken
and written Japanese ability; the easiest way to get these abilities is to
actually be Japanese, although we don't insist.

I think the only way to correct that sentence is "is to actually have Japanese as a native language".

The set of people who are native Japanese speakers does not map 1-1
with the set of people who are Japanese...

- awh