Re: [tlug] anyone using evolution with exchange 2007 owa yet?

Our mail servers were recently upgraded to Exchange 2007 here at work-
now Evolution is giving an error ("could not connect because unknown
error"). I checked the 2.6 docs but haven't been able to find anything
yet. Anybody successfully used Evolution with Exchange 2007 yet? Or is
the inability to integrate a new Microsoft feature?

Are you talking about the evolution exchange connector or using IMAP? Either way I have not used evolution for years so I cannot help, but was curious.

Regards, Keith