Re: [tlug] Japanese digital TV

    Godwin> On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 22:46:53 +0200, Marcus Metzler
    Godwin> <mocm@example.com> wrote:
    >> They want to know if a hardware we are working on supports AAC
    >> in an MPEG transport stream (TS). I guess that this refers to a
    >> Japanese digital TV format (ISDB?).

    Godwin> AAC is basically MPEG4 audio. All your iTunes stuff and
    Godwin> .mp4 video contains AAC-encoded audio data.

I know, the question is how it is wrapped into the transport
stream. There are several possibilities. The hardware supports AAC,
but the TS has to be demuxed first.

Marcus

| mocm@example.com            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodes                 <<<|