Re: [tlug] Denshi Jisho

On 05/06/07, Michael Engel <mkengel@example.com> wrote:

Are you sure ? I would guess he is from Sweden - look at the links, there
is a link to a Swedish dictionary but no links to anything German.

I didn't actually read the links page, as my poor box, underpowered as it is with 256M of RAM, was swapping like mad as I was deploying code to six different websites. Stupid Firefox and its stupid hunger for memory, making me look stupid! ;)

So he's a Swede. Is that OK with all you Germans on this list? :)

I for one plan to buy him a pint if he turns up.

Cheers,
Josh