[tlug] Free scanner

Hi,

I have an old Epson GT-7000S (SCSI) that I no longer need. The last time I
used it was years ago and, at that time, it worked fine. I seem to have
all the manuals and, if I look through my stack of CDs, I probably have
the software too (for what it's worth at this point). If I find the time
this weekend, I may cart it off to the local Goodwill but I thought I'd
ask here if anyone would like to come pick it up (Nakano area).

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org                     for thou art crunchy
                                  and goest well with cheese.