Re: [tlug] Software for histograms, pie charts, etc.

On 28 mai 07, at 13:16, Jim Breen wrote:

Any recommendations on a good Linux-ready package for producing
colour bar charts, pie charts, etc.?

A quick google search found: Plotr: http://solutoire.com/plotr/ http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=07/05/04/1457210

R:
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/2237/

GDChart:
http://www.fred.net/brv/chart/

But I supposed you had all that already...

I am doing a presentation next month on the results of a survey,
and as ever a picture is worth a thousand words.

I seem to remember you put OmegaT in the tools list ?
Are you aware that OmegaT has such a user base that it is a valid option on such a list ?
Would you mind letting me know how many people mentioned it in their answers ?

Cheers,
Jean-Christophe Helary