Re: [tlug] Tip of the Day: Word Selection in Mozilla Firefox

On 20/05/07, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> 5. Double-click on layout.word_select.eat_space_to_next_word to toggle
> it to true

Actually, you want to change stop_at_punctuation to true.

Yes, that is what I meant. Bugger my typos!

Thanks for catching that, I'll update the wiki (and maybe the
archives, while I'm at it).

> 6. Close about:config

You don't need to do this to test; it takes effect immediately. (At
least it does in Firefox 1.5.)

No, you don't. I just put that in there for the sake of cleaning up.

Cheers,
Josh